Two years ago, in the run-up to the mid-terms, I ran a poll that was one of my favorites in the history of this blog; what Minnesota conservatives do liberals hate the most?
It wasn’t a huge shock that Michele Bachmann won, naturally. But I wonder – with two years passed, how have things changed?
And so it’s time for the second stab at a tradition unlike any other: the 2012 edition of “Who Do Minnesota Liberals Hate?”
Here’s the rules, such as they are:
- Put together a list of who Minnesota liberals hate the most, this year.
- Put it in descending order of hate: in other words, “1” is highest, “10” is lowest.
- Theoretically, you can put as many as you want on your list – but since the list is in descending order, adding more than 10 or 15 will mean that the “passion index” of some of the lower members of your list will get shorted. So while you <i>can</i> add many, many to your list, it’s best to keep it to 5, 10 or at the outside 15-20 names.
- Leave ’em in the comment section of this post (or send them to “email@example.com”, with “POLL” in the subject line).
- If you don’t put in a specific order, I’ll just take them in descending priority from whatever list you DO provide.
I’ll run the flights starting Thursday, with the top ten on Friday. Nominations will be taken until 11:59PM on Wednesday.
In all seriousness, here; this poll is a serious academic attempt to measure the intellectual id of the liberals in Minnesota.
So start arfing up those lists! This post will be periodically moved to the top of the blog’s post list.