Eric Holder’s greatest legacy – and perhaps Barack Obama’s, by the time we put this wretched era in the history books?
He was a staunch advocate of the rule of men, rather than laws.
Throughout Holder’s six years in office, Holder trampled the rule of lawand ruled by fiat, essentially making it up as he went along. Look at the record:
- His politicization of the DOJ’s hiring practices was unprecedented.
- Nadia Comenici in her prime couldn’t have done gymastics like the logical flips and turns Holder went through to avoid calling Major Nidal Hasan’s massacre at Fort Hood terrorism.
- If Richard Nixon had done the sort of dirty tricks against the media that Holder’s DOJ did, Woodward and Bernstein would have been really pissed.
- Even moreso for media openly critical of the ”most transparent administration in history”.
- Get out of jail free cards for Democrat fugitives? Of course!
- Even violent ones? Don’t be silly.
- The First Amendent was just so passé.
- He used the DOJ as an Obama campaign tool
- He was an inveterate gun-grabber, first last and always.
- He worked tirelessly to give foreign terrorists captured in action the full protection of American criminal law.
- He dinked about with the right of states to enforce the very laws that the Feds had passed.
- Voter intimidation was bad – unless it intimidated Republicans.
- Otherwise? Holder did what he could to make voting easier and more convenient for the Democrats’ most important constituencies; Duplicate-Americans, Fictional-Americans and Deceased-Americans.
- Islam has never been violent, Winston.
- What’s arming a bunch of cartel thugs, if we can take a whack at law-abiding American gun owners?
What does Holder’s future career hold? Doesn’t matter; if it’s in the world of government “Justice”, Eric Holder will be working to strengthen government and weaken oversight, accountability and the lot of the individual.