Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network – America’s first grass-roots talk radio show – is back in the studio, making talk radio great again!
Today on the show:
- The Star Tribune is shocked, shocked, that the North Loop is prone to violence.
- The Methodists – fighting the culture war from the other side.
Too much program for two hours? In the lands of a lesser host, yes, but not me. Tune in!
Don’t forget – King Banaian is on from 9-11AM on AM1440, and Brad Carlson is on “The Closer” edition of the NARN Sundays from 2-3PM.
So tune in the Northern Alliance! You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- Streaming at AM1280’s Website
- Streaming on IHeartRadio
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- Via my UStream video and chat channel.
- Send us an SMS text message – 651-243-0390
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488
- Podcasts are now available; for my show and for Brad’s
- And make sure you fan us on our new Facebook page!