On March 4, a group of thugs, concealed in an un-permitted counterprotest, attacked a pro-Trump rally in the Rotunda at the State Capitol; a 17 year old girl was punched, at least one man was maced by someone who was trying to crash through a group of Trump supporters to disrupt the peaceful pro-Trump rally, a woman was hit in the head by a smoke bomb – an incendiary device…
…and you have already spent more time reading this than Ramco Attorney John Choi spent in deciding not to press charges against the six upper-middle-class snowflakes that were arrested, incuding Linwood Kaine, son of Hillary Clinton’s veep candidate.
They are, of course, the children of the golf buddies of the city’s DFL establishment, or at least the children of similar Democrat apparatchiks elsewhere. Urban Liberal Privilege grants them a separate, unequal, nicer brand of justice than the rest of us get.
But there’s an effort afoot to change that. The “Protecting Civil Discourse” rally on March 18 demanded that the Ramco and Saint Paul City Attorneys offices actually listen to the actual evidence, and follow the logical conclusion and charge the snowflakes.
Calls and emails are eminently appropriate:
- John Choi – Ramsey County Attorney 651-266-3222 (elected 2010)
- Cyndy Melby – John’s Exec. Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Clark – St Paul City Attorney 651-266-8710 (Mr. Clark was U.S. Sen. Klobuchar’s State Director & was appointed by Mayor Chris Coleman 3/2015).
- Laura Pietan – Assistant City Attorney 651-266-8740
- Chris Coleman – St Paul Mayor 651-266-8510 / email@example.com (2018 Minnesota Governor Candidate)
Of course, John Edwards was right – there are Two Americas. The children of our misbegotten “elite” live in one of them, where people with the right political backing can beat people up, block freeways and vandalize not merely freely, not merely at will, but with a nudge and a wink from the powers that be.
Time to let those powers know we’re watching.