Not To Say The Media Is Pushing A Narrative Or Anything

By Mitch Berg

Earlier this week, hundreds of students “spontaneously” walked out of Minneapolis’ Patrick Henry High School to demand legislators take away Second Amendment rights currently deemed unfashionable by Big Left.

The Media was waiting, cameras all a-whirl.

OK, I lied.  It was ten kids.

OK.  I only half lied.   The Strib was waiting anyway , there to give the “spontaneous” anti-freedom demonstration all the attention it wanted.

So when President Trump calls the media “the enemy of the people”, let’s just say my condemnation is muted to the point of nonexistence.

2 Responses to “Not To Say The Media Is Pushing A Narrative Or Anything”

  1. Prince of Darkness_666 Says:

    It doesnt get much more fake than trying to literally invent a story that doesnt exist.

  2. Prince of Darkness_666 Says:

    The first 3 paragraphs of the story explain why journalism is basically dead in this country. Thank the lord I bailed on this loser profession when I did. Learn to code people!

    A small group of students poured out of Minneapolis’ Patrick Henry High School on Friday to call for stricter gun control laws and safer schools.

    About 10 students walked out of their classes at 11 a.m. and headed to a flagpole on Victory Memorial Parkway a few miles away, chanting “protect our school, save our students” and holding signs that read “Make a difference and stop the violence.”

    For these students, protesting gun violence goes beyond showing solidarity with other young people who have staged similar rallies. To them, it’s personal. About a week after the deadly shootings at a Parkland, Fla., high school last year, a man believed to be armed stormed into Patrick Henry. No one was hurt, but the incident left many students feeling shaken, the protesters said. The only thing that will keep them safer, they say, is stricter gun control laws.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

--> Site Meter -->