Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 9AM-3PM.
- Volume I “The First Team” – Brian and John or some combination thereof kick off from 11-1.
- Volume II “The Headliner” – Ed and I are up from 1-3. In addition to the usual “week in review” stuff, we’ll be talking with David Kaplan of the Minnesota News Council about their upcoming gubernat.
- The King Banaian Show! – King is on from 9-11 on AM1570, Business Radio for the Twin Cities! We’re broadening the franchise; two stations, now!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream).
- Podcast at Townhall, usually by Monday
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- And make sure you fan us on Facebook!