President Trump’s “go back where you came from” Twitter jape against The Four Horsewomen of the Derpocalypse (hat tip to Sean Sorrentino), Reps. Omar, Pressley, Tlaib and Ocasio Cortez may be his dumbest yet.
But let me ask you this:
Let me describe someone who is:’
- Not really cut out for their office
- Given to petulant ranting on social media
- Elected by people whose politics and logic I frequently don’t respect a lot
- Supported by a lot of people, staff, and a narrative intended to logroll and gaslight skeptics into silence and submission
- Does, seemingly, little but jab back at their many, many critics, to the point where you wonder if you’re watching someone in junior high
Which of the five am I describing?
By the way – if you’re a Democrat, it is your duty to rally around the Four Horsewomen, to the exclusion of all else (except working toward impeachment). If you do not, the ghost of Wellstone will cry.