Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 11AM-5PM:
- Volume I “The First Team” – Some combination of Brian and John kick off from 11-1.
- Volume II “The Headliner” – Ed is out back! We’ll be up next, from 1-3. I expect we’ll be talking stimulus, plus Steele cleaning house at the RNC, the latest news in the recount, and much more.
- Volume III, “The Final Word” – King will be dishing the economic smack from 3-5.
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
UStream video and chat (via Hotair.com or here )– Er, not today. Ed’s on assignment again, and he’s got the camera. We’ll be doing what’s called “radio classic”; audio-only. A radical concept.
- Podcast at Townhall (usually uploaded by Monday morning).
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
Plus the David Strom show from 9-11!
(Title courtesy Rancid)