Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network – America’s first grass-roots talkradio show – brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism, as the Twin Cities media’s sole source of honesty!
- I’m back! I’ll have House Minority Leader Kurt Daudt on to talk about the Health Insurance Exchange bill, among other things – and then Senator Julianne Ortman and I will talk about the dueling gun bills in the Legislature.
- Brad Carlson is back on “The Closer” from 1-3 tomorrow. Tune on in!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all four hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of honest news. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- Streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- Check out our new UStream video and chat – hopefully.
- Send us an SMS text message – 651-243-0390
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- Podcasts are now available; for my show and for Brad’s
- And make sure you fan us on our new Facebook page!