Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network – America’s first grass-roots talkradio show – brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism, as the Twin Cities media’s sole source of honesty!
- I’m in from 1-3. I’ll be talking about the future of the GOP conservatism and the Tea Party and taking your phone calls. We’ll also be talking with Senator Gretchen Hoffman about the election and the road ahead.
- Brad Carlson’s show – “The Closer” – is on from 1-3 on Sunday.
(All times Central)
So tune in to all four hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of honest news. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- Streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat .
- New – send us an SMS text message - 651-243-0390
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- Podcasts are now available on the AM1280 page! (Saturday show is #2 – Sunday is #3).
- And make sure you fan us on our new Facebook page!