All right. Yesterday we got through the nominees and the finishers from 21 through 37 in the rankings.
This morning, we’re up to the first half of the Top Twenty!
20. Ed Morrissey (2010 Ranking 10): The Hot Air proprietor, and my long-time radio co-host, slides ten spots since 2010. Liberals’ hate seems to be more closely focused on policymakers than pundits these days.
19. Bob Davis: On the other hand, Bob Davis’ return to Twin Cities radio also marks his debut on the list.
18. Sue Jeffers: Is it because she’s a conservative talk-radio playa? Or because she’s a GOP candidate (for Ramco Commission) and activist? Or because she’s an outspoken female conservative? Why choose! Libs hate her!
17. Chris Fields: If there’s anything a lib hates more than a “Minority” who’s not sitting obediently on the DFL bus, it’s one who, rhetorically, shreds his DFL opponent in every way but fundraising.
16. Mitch Berg (2010 Ranking 8 ): Even though I slide eight spots – what a wonderful country this is! Where a regular schlump working stiff with a blog can be the 16th-most-hated conservative in town!
15. Tea Party (2010 Ranking 24): The libs have spent the past three years flip-flopping between “The Tea Party is Dead!” and “The Tea Party Is Too Powerful!”. Time to flop, apparently.
14. Dan McGrath / MN Majority: The driving force behind the bipartisan Voter ID amendment, MN Majority and Dan McGrath, leapt into the top 20 this year. If Mark Ritchie were doing the counting, he’d have won by thousands, though.
13. Dave Thompson: The former talk host and leader of the Senate’s “I Don’t Give A Rat’s Ass If The Strib Editorial Board Doesn’t Approve” caucus would seem to be at the beginning of a long career as the object of liberal hate.
12. Mary Franson: Female? Check. Conservative? Check. Shred the Dems when they convicted her in rhetorical Kangaroo Court? Check. Representative Franson didn’t have the highest debut, but it was close.
11. Tim Pawlenty (2010 Ranking 2): Falling from 2 to 11, former Governor Pawlenty will no doubt leap to the top of the charts if he’s selected for VP.
Noon today: The Top Ten Titans Of Liberal Ire.