Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 9AM-3PM.
- Ed is off on assignment; he’ll be calling in from CPAC. I’ll be issuing my own State of the State address. We’ll also have Congressman Erik Paulsen on to talk about his efforts against Obamacare and other tax reform issues on which he’s taking the lead. Then, in the second hour, Speaker of the House Kurt Zellers and (hopefully) Senate Majority Leader Amy Koch will discuss the real state of the State! I’ll be on from 1-3PM Central.
- The King Banaian Show! – King is onAM1570, Business Radio for the Twin Cities! Join him from 9-11!
- And for those of you who like your constitutionalism straight up with no chaser, don’t forget the Sons of Liberty, from 3-5!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream).
- Podcast at Townhall, usually by Monday
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- And make sure you fan us on our new Facebook page!