I’d like to thank Hugh Hewitt and Duane Patterson for inviting me on the Hewitt Show at the Fair this evening.
For those of you who might be new to the blog, here are some of the stories I referred to when talking with Hugh:
- Here’s my takedown of a half-witted Star Tribune hit piece on Tom Emmer.
- Here’s my piece on the funding behind the “Alliance for a Better Minnesota” (ABM), which is funded mostly by Dayton’s family and ex-wife (a Rockefeller), and has been running the ongoing smear campaign against GOP Gubernatorial candidate Tom Emmer.
- I called ABM’s campaign against Target Corporation “astroturf”. I meant it.
- ABM’s got the local business media in on it, too; they were reporting that Target Corp – which donated $150,000 to a PAC that endorsed Emmer – was suffering financially due to the donation because of the backlash by pro-gay and illegal-immigration groups. I showed it was not so. And when a group of “socially responsible investment” firms tried to bully Target into complianece, I showed they were mice heckling lions, financially speaking, and also that their performance wasn’t nearly as good as that of…Target.
- Just how big a bunch of liars are ABM? Not only did I notice it, but Factcheck.org basically said everything ABM has ever said is a lie.
Thanks for stopping by, Hugh fans!