Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 9AM-3PM.
- Volume I “The First Team” – Brian and John or some combination thereof kick off from 11-1.
- Volume II “The Headliner” – Ed and I follow from 1-3PM Central. We’ve got like three weeks to review, here, Plus Tammy Nerby joins us.
- The King Banaian Show! – King is on from 9-11 on AM1570, Business Radio for the Twin Cities! We’re broadening the franchise; two stations, now!
- And for those of you who like your constitutionalism straight up with no chaser, don’t forget the Sons of Liberty, from 3-5!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream).
- Podcast at Townhall, usually by Monday
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- And make sure you fan us on Facebook!