Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 9AM-3PM.
- Volume I “The First Team” and Volume II “The Headliner, Brian and John or some combination thereof kick off from 11-1, and Ed and I follow from 1-3PM Central. Our goal? To get all eight Congressional candidates, the three Constitutional Officers and our next governor, Tom Emmer, on the air, in one Get Out The Vote special, for those of you who can’t get out to see Emmer with Chris Christie, Tim Pawlenty and Haley Barbour. Tune in!
- The King Banaian Show! – King is on hiatus until after Tuesday. Hopefully he’ll be “Representative Banaian” when we next hear from him!
- And for those of you who like your constitutionalism straight up with no chaser, don’t forget the Sons of Liberty, from 3-5!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream).
- Podcast at Townhall, usually by Monday
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- And make sure you fan us on Facebook!