As I noted yesterday, the Brainerd Dispatch has reported that Crow Wing County Attorney Don Ryan has empaneled a grand jury for this coming Tuesday.
:While Ryan has not officially announced the subject of the grand jury, he has subpoenad Monty Jensen, the Brainerd resident and disabled veteran whose video claiming to have seen disabled adults having their ballots filled out by group home staff at the Crow Wing County Courthouse the Friday before the last election, in late October 2010. (I carried the video here, a video that got me an Instalanche right around election day last year).
The case has followed more or less the following rough chronology:
- The Crow Wing County (CWC) attorney Don Ryan ordered an investigation by the CWC Sheriff’s office.
- After a Sheriff’s investigation (which interviewed Monty Jensen’s estranged father, but ignored at least one actual witness to the alleged voter fraud), Ryan decided that, in his discretion, there was no case.
- An avalanche of calumny from the media and the lefty alt-media descended on Monty Jensen.
- Al Stene, father of James Stene, a resident at Clark Lake Group Home, found that his son – who suffered serious brain damage in a near-drowning accident at age, and knows nothing of politics – had been apparently inveigled into voting. Stene was outraged.
- Eric Shawn of Fox News picked up the story.
- A group of activists have spent much of this year digging for more information.
Which brings us to today.
A source close to the case has provided me with four sets of documents: each of them a court order showing a Clark Lake Group Home resident to have been placed under guardianship and had their rights to vote explicitly rescinded, and the Crow Wing County absentee ballot lists as well as the ballot envelopes,all indicating that they voted.
Copies are provided below the jump.
Here’s the court order for James Allen Carel
Here’s the court order for Daniel J. Carel
Here’s the court order for Crieg_Ruesken
And this is
Chico Allen Davis
And here’s a file with, among other things (Alan Stene’s affadavit of his son’s state, ), the absentee ballot envelopes:
I will carry a report re the grand jury testimony once it happens.