Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 9AM-3PM. Today Volumes I and II will be live from the Home and Garden show, in downtown Minneapolis!
- Volume I “The First Team” – Brian and John or some combination thereof kick off from 11-1.
- Volume II “The Headliner” – Ed and I are up from 1-3. We’ll be talking about the week in review – which means we’ll need about five hours. But two is all we get – so tune in and listen up fast!
- The King Banaian Show! – King is on from 9-11 on AM1570, Business Radio for the Twin Cities! King will be dishing the economic smack for two solid, uncompromising hours of pure wonky joy! We’re broadening the franchise; two stations, now.
- And for those of you who like your conservatism neat and with a side of raw habanero, check out The Sons of Liberty, from 3-5PM!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream).
- Podcast at Townhall, usually by Monday
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
- And make sure you fan us on Facebook!