Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network brings you the best in Minnesota conservatism from 11AM-5PM.
- Volume I “The First Team” – Brian and John kick off from 11-1.
- Volume II “The Headliner” – Ed and I are up next, from 1-3. We’ll likely be talking about Franken, North Korea, Palin, and much more.
- Volume III, “The Final Word” – King is on next, dishing his own personal brand of conservative hurt from 3-5. Check it out.
- And don’t forget, our long-time colleagues David Strom and Margaret Martin lead things off on the David Strom Show from 9-11AM!
(All times Central)
So tune in to all six hours of the Northern Alliance Radio Network, the Twin Cities’ media’s sole guardians of sanity. You have so many options:
- AM1280 in the Metro
- streaming at AM1280’s Website,
- On Twitter (the Volume 2 show will use hashtag #narn2)
- UStream video and chat (at HotAir.com or at UStream)
- Podcast at Townhall (usually uploaded by Monday morning).
- Good ol’ telephone – 651-289-4488!
(Title via Rick and Robin)